October 30, 2020
Beaumont Children’s Museum
701 Main St (NORTH ENTRANCE)
About a year ago, two of our talented BCM Board Members took on a project to update the museum signage and add something special to the entrance! Thank you to Luke Hebert and Tracy Borgmeyer for the hard work and the creation of our Make It S.T.E.A.M. mural. These additional make a transformation of the museum into the true Make It Center that we are. This welcome mural in our hallway is one of our favorite additions and we want to share it with everyone. Get your own BCM “Make it S.T.E.A.M.” T-shirt while also supporting the museum during our Fall fundraiser.
As the museum was closed for 6+ months during that “long Spring Break,” the support of our community is more important than ever. We still need your help to fundraise the needed dollars to continue our mission of igniting the growth of children, families, and communities through interactive learning here in Southeast Texas.
- Donate your 2019 sponsorship amount to the museum and our programs again.
- Donate the value of your family or employees’ ENTRY FEES if they would have attended our Touch-A-Truck event. (For Example: $10 x 5 family members = $50 donation or $10 X 50 employees = $500 donation)
- Purchase one of our NEW museum T-shirts (Pre-Orders Only – Initial Order will be made on Oct 28th).Youth Sizes – $18 each & Adult Sizes $20 each (Grey Heather T-shirt with Make it STEAM logo.) Order T-Shirts here.
- Make a personal donation to the museum’s mission and vision to encourage and inspire children to think for themselves, confidently ask questions, question answers, and understand the world around them.
- Purchase item(s) from our Amazon Smile Wish List. Many of these items are things that we wish to incorporate into our programs, could use to help maintain our museum, or are purchased often for everyday needs.